Showing all 12 results
What is Hydrocodone?
It is an drug pain medication used to treat moderate to severer pain. that used for a around- the-clock treatment of serious pain. Being a controlled substance, buying or selling Hydrocodone without a proper prescription is an offense under the law. You can purchase the medicine from a pharmacy shop near you, but you can also buy Hydrocodone online if you want the best deals on the purchase.
Hydrocodone can slow or stop your breathing .Do not use this medication in larger amounts, or for the longer than prescribed. Don’t crush and break the extended-relaese pills. Melt it whole to avoid exposure to a potentially dangerous dose. It may be habit- forming, even at regural doses. Never share this medicine with another person, especially someone with a history of drug addction.Keep record the medication in a place where others cannot get to it. Misuse of drug medicine can cause addication.Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it. Inform your doctor if your pregnant. Hydrocodone may cause life-threatening withdrwal symptoms in a newborn if the mother has taken this during preganancy.
How to take Hydrocodone?
Your doctor should start your treatment with the minimum possible dose and gradually increase your dosage according to your health condition. To determine suitable dosages for you, your doctor should examine you properly. Your doctor will prescribe you Hydrocodone dosages keeping the following factors in mind:
- Age and weight of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
- Other health disorders the patient is suffering from
- How does the patient respond to the first dose of the medicine?
It is essential to take Hydrocodone as prescribed by your doctor. Take care of all the instructions and directions given on the prescription or medicine label. Please don’t use it more often than recommended and tell your doctor if you do not observe any improvement in your condition. It is best to avoid medical errors and try to be consistent throughout your treatment.
Dosage for treating pain (moderate to severe)
In the form of extended-release capsules
- For adults
Your doctor will start your treatment with 10 mg of the medicine, which you have to take after every 12 hours. Your doctor will adjust your medicine dose if required.
- For children
Doctors will determine Hydrocodone dosage for children after a full and proper medical checkup.
Store Hydrocodone tablets appropriately at room temperature, away from heat, light, and moisture. Keep Hydrocodone tablets out of the reach of the children; they may misuse them. After completing your treatment, you should talk to pharmacists or chemists near you regarding the proper disposal of leftover medicine.
Things to avoid while using Hydrocodone
Avoid consuming alcohol, herbal products, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and other over-the-counter medicines while using Hydrocodone. It can make you feel dizzy or drowsy; therefore, you should be careful while driving, operating heavy machinery, and performing activities that require you to be alert and attentive.
What to do if an overdose happens?
Hydrocodone can adversely affect you if taken in excess. It can cause you the following overdose symptoms:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Pinpoint pupils
- Slow or shallow breathing
You should consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens. You can also seek emergency medical assistance by calling the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
Hydrocodone can cause certain side effects; please observe your health. You can experience the following side effects after using it:
- Sore throat
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Vomiting and nausea
Though these common side effects don’t need much medical attention, you should consult your doctor ASAP if they bother you too much or are unbearable. Please stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience the following health issues:
- Noisy breathing
- Shallow breathing
- Breathing problem while sleeping
- Slow heart rate or weak pulse rate
- Pain and discomfort while urinating
- Severe drowsiness and dizziness
- Low cortisol level
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Tiredness and weakness
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicines
What precautions should you take while using Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone is a highly addictive and habit-forming medicine. It can adversely affect you if taken inappropriately. You can easily buy Hydrocodone online and use it as per your doctor’s prescription, but you should take care of the following precautions while using Hydrocodone:
- Your doctor will not advise you to take Hydrocodone if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar products.
- Taking Hydrocodone is not recommended if you have asthma or other breathing disorder or blockage in the stomach or intestine.
- To ensure that taking Hydrocodone is safe for you; please tell your doctor if you have or ever had the following health disorders:
- Breathing disorders
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Head injuries
- Brain tumors
- Seizures or convulsions
- Liver disease
- Kidney disorders
- Urination problems
- Disorder of Heart rhythm such as long QT syndrome
- Thyroid disorder
- The functioning problem in the pancreas and gallbladder
- It is advisable for expecting women and lactating mothers to avoid consuming Hydrocodone. It can harm your child and make your baby dependent on the drug.
- Hydrocodone can interact with other medicines and adversely affect your body; therefore, you should tell your doctor about all the medications and therapies you are currently taking.
- Please avoid medical errors and try to be consistent throughout the treatment.
- It is advisable to ask your health expert about all other necessary precautions that you should take while using Hydrocodone.