Showing all 3 results
What is Diazepam?
Diazepam belongs to a particular group of medications called benzodiazepines. It is a generic medicine that is also sold under specific brand names like Valium. People can buy Diazepam online to get relief from the different kinds of anxiety symptoms.
Diazepam is used to treat anxiety, seizures, and muscle spasms. Sometimes, doctors also recommend this anti-anxiety medicine to treat alcohol withdrawal symptoms like difficulty sleeping, sweating, etc.
Diazepam can also be taken before an operation or other medical or dental procedures known as pre-med. Since it is a prescription medicine, you can not purchase it until your doctor recommends it.
- The most common adverse effects are feeling dizzy or drowsy.
- If you take Diazepam and feel sleepy, you should not drive or use machines.
- You are not recommended to use this medicine for longer than four weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol while using Diazepam.
Who can and cannot buy Diazepam?
Diazepam tablets can be taken by adults who are over 18 years of age. For the treatment of muscle spasms, this medicine can also be used in children aged one month or older. It is not suitable for everyone. To make sure Diazepam is safe for let your doctor or pharmacist know before you buy Diazepam online if you;
- have had an allergic reaction to this medicine or any other substance in the past
- have liver/kidney problems
- have sleep apnea, a medical health condition that causes breathing problems when you are asleep
- have depression or behaviors of harming yourself or suicide
- have myasthenia gravis, a medical condition that causes muscle weakness
- have problems with alcohol or other drugs
- have been diagnosed with personality disorder
- have arteriosclerosis, a disease that affects the blood flow to your brain
- have low levels of albumin in your blood
- are planning to get pregnant or already pregnant
- or breastfeeding
- are going to sleep for an operation or other medical treatment
- are over 65
Also, let your doctor or pharmacist know if you have any other problems or questions regarding your condition or Diazepam.
How and when to take Diazepam?
You can buy Diazepam tablets online and take them exactly as mentioned in your prescription label or as given below;
You may take Diazepam tablets by mouth with a drink of water. People who have stomach problems should take Diazepam with food.
Your doctor/pharmacist will recommend to you what number of doses are best in your condition. Usually, you can take one to three doses a day.
Your doctor/pharmacist will decide the correct dose for you. It is crucial to take your doses precisely as prescribed by your doctor.
Your usual dose may look like this;
- Anxiety: 2mg taken a day thrice. This can be increased up to 5mg to 10mg thrice a day.
- Sleep problems: 5mg to 15mg taken once a day before bedtime
- Muscle spasms in adults: 2mg to 15mg a day. This can be given as 1mg two times a day and go up to 5mg 3 times a day.
- Your dose might be lower if you are over 65 years of age or have any liver or kidney disease.
What to avoid while taking Diazepam?
It is crucial to avoid some activities that can be dangerous for your overall health. Here, we have mentioned some basic things/activities that you should avoid while taking Diazepam.
Breastfeeding: You should stop nursing your kid before starting a treatment with Diazepam. This can affect both you and your newborn baby and result in some very unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Breastfeeding while taking Diazepam also can lead to substance dependence in your child.
Pregnancy: Benzos like Diazepam are not appropriate to use during the pregnancy period. This can affect your unborn baby and result in congenital disabilities. Also, there is a risk of substance dependence in your child.
Alcohol & other drugs: Certain medications or alcohol can result in overdose after combining with Diazepam. Please do not take it together with alcohol or any other high-potential or habit-forming drugs.
Over or more frequent doses: Taking Diazepam rapidly or in more significant amounts can be habit-forming. This can result in a drug overdose and lead to drug dependence as well.
Driving or operating heavy machines: Diazepam produces drowsiness or lack of coordination. This condition is not suitable for operating a vehicle or using a bulky device. If you do so, dangerous accidents may happen.
Fake products: While purchasing Diazepam from a local vendor, please make sure you deal with a genuine generic product. We recommend you buy Diazepam online to avoid counterfeit products.
Diazepam side effects
Like most drugs, Diazepam can also lead to some adverse effects; however, many people have no side effects or only minor ones.
Common side effects
These common side effects were seen in more than 1 in 100 people. If you get these adverse effects, keep taking medicine and speak to your doctor:
- problems with your coordination and controlling you
- shaky hands (tremors)
- feeling sleepy or tired
- Serious side effects
It happens rarely, but some individuals have serious consequences when using Diazepam.
- Tell a doctor straight away if:
- your breathing becomes slow or shallow
- your skin and eyes turn yellow
- you find it difficult to remember things
- you think things that are not true (delusions)
- you keep falling over
On some infrequent occasions, patients may also experience unusual mood changes or mood swings. This can become serious and is more likely to occur in teenagers.
Tell your doctor if you notice any of these effects:
- feeling irritable or aggressive
- feeling agitated or restless
- talking too much or overexcited
What drugs interact with Diazepam?
Diazepam can interact and produce several unpleasant effects after combining it with a few drugs. Let your pharmacist know if you are also taking medications like;
- CNS stimulants;
- Herbal products;
- Drugs for migraine;
Any other medicine that works on the brain.
Some vitamins & supplements can also be dangerous when taken with Diazepam. For more information or to buy Diazepam online, please get in touch with us now.